We know that choosing the right Medicare options can be overwhelming, that is why we designed this workshop to be easy to attend and simple to understand.
- Within 48 hours of receiving your reservation, we will email you a confirmation that your spot has been reserved.
- The day before the workshop we will email you the link and password to the workshop along with simple instruction on how to log on.
- If you submit your phone number it will only be used to verify that you have received your email confirmation.
- Five minutes before the workshop starts, click on the link we emailed you and enter the workshop password
- You will be attending incognito so don’t worry about other attendees seeing you or even knowing you are in attendance; you will be able to see us.
- At the end of the workshop you will have the opportunity to participate in a Q & A session
Important notice: This is 100% educational workshop. While we will explain the options that are available to you, in accordance with Medicare compliance, we will not go into individual plan’s specifics, formularies, co-pays, premiums or application requirements. If you will like us to help you analyze your specific needs, after the workshop we will provide you with a form to set up a one on one virtual or face to face consultation.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.” —Benjamin Franklin
Tampa Metro: 813-556-6580
Pinellas County: 727-266-5869
"Excellent information. Well-laid out with easy to read screens. I had very little prior knowledge of Medicare, and the workshop answered a lot of questions about the different components and supplements of Medicare. It was not at all boring!"