“Excellent information. Well-laid out with easy to read screens. I had very little prior knowledge of Medicare, and the workshop answered a lot of questions about the different components and supplements of Medicare. It was not at all boring!”
Check Out More Our 5-Star Google Reviews!See Reviews
Get the right Medicare Plan for you!
Online Educational Workshop
Reserve a seat at our COMPLIMENTARY online workshop & find out what’s right for you!
*Required for registration. Information provided will only be used in conjunction with this workshop and will not be re-used without your permission and will never be shared. For those that require TTY services, please email us at [email protected]
Limited to 20 participants per workshop
We know Medicare can be confusing
Being bombarded by information doesn’t help.
Our Medicare online educational workshops are designed to take the confusion out of Medicare by simplifying the process. Without leaving the comfort of your home, you will receive an in-depth understanding of all the different parts of Medicare, including:
We abide by Medicare compliance which prohibits any type marketing during an educational workshop.
- Medicare Part A and Part B.
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C).
- Prescription Drug Plans (Part D).
- Medicare Supplements (Medigap Plans).
(Limited to 20 participants per workshop.)
Medicare compliance prohibits marketing or sales activities at an educational event
We know that choosing the right Medicare options can be overwhelming, that is why we designed this online workshop to be easy to attend and simple to understand.
- Within 48 hours of receiving your reservation, we will email you a confirmation that your spot has been reserved.
- The day before the workshop we will email you the link and password to the workshop along with simple instruction on how to log on.
- If you submit your phone number it will only be used to verify that you have received your email confirmation.
- Five minutes before the workshop starts, click on the link we emailed you and enter the workshop password
- You will be attending incognito so don’t worry about other attendees seeing you or even knowing you are in attendance; you will be able to see us.
- At the end of the workshop you will have the opportunity to participate in a Q & A session
Important notice: This is 100% educational workshop. While we will explain the options that are available to you, in accordance with Medicare compliance, we will not go into individual plan’s specifics, formularies, co-pays, premiums or application requirements. If you will like us to help you analyze your specific needs, after the workshop we will provide you with a form to set up a one on one virtual or face to face consultation.Reserve My Seat
“An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.” -Benjamin FranklinReserve My Seat
Have Questions? Get in Touch!
Tampa Metro: 813-556-6580
Pinellas County: 727-266-5869