We make Medicare fun & easy!
"Great seminar. No sales pressure, only good solid information from two folks that know their stuff. I would highly recommend it for anyone needing help to navigate into and around Medicare!!"
Over 56 Five Star Reviews and Growing
Learn about all of Medicare’s benefits, rules and options in a friendly unbiased
Online Educational Workshop
Reserve a seat at our COMPLIMENTARY online workshop & get the education you need!
*Required for registration. Information provided will only be used in conjunction with this workshop and will not be re-used without your permission and will never be shared. For those that require TTY services, please email us at [email protected]
Limited to 20 participants per workshop
We know Medicare can be confusing
Being bombarded by information doesn’t help.
Our Medicare online educational workshops are designed to take the confusion out of Medicare by simplifying the process. Without leaving the comfort of your home, you will receive an in-depth understanding of all the different parts of Medicare, including:
We abide by Medicare compliance which prohibits any type marketing during an educational workshop.
- Medicare Part A and Part B.
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C).
- Prescription Drug Plans (Part D).
- Medicare Supplements (Medigap Plans).
"Excellent information. Well-laid out with easy to read screens. I had very little prior knowledge of Medicare, and the workshop answered a lot of questions about the different components and supplements of Medicare. It was not at all boring!"
Workshops are easy to attend and are provided at NO COST.
(Limited to 20 participants per workshop.)
Medicare compliance prohibits marketing or sales activities at an educational event
- Within 48 hours of receiving your reservation, we will email you a confirmation that your spot has been reserved.
- The day before the workshop we will email you the link and password to the workshop along with simple instruction on how to log on.
- If you submit your phone number it will only be used to verify that you have received your email confirmation.
- Five minutes before the workshop starts, click on the link we emailed you and enter the workshop password
- You will be attending incognito so don’t worry about other attendees seeing you or even knowing you are in attendance; you will be able to see us.
- At the end of the workshop you will have the opportunity to participate in a Q & A session
Important notice: This is 100% educational workshop. While we will make sure you understand ALL the Medicare options and benefits that you are entitled to and the Medicare laws and timelines that pertain to your Medicare enrollment, in accordance with Medicare compliance, we will not go into any individual plan’s specifics, formularies, co-pays, premiums or application requirements. If you will like us to help you analyze your specific needs, after the workshop we will provide you with a form to set up a one on one virtual or face to face consultation. The hosts of this workshop are not employees of Medicare or any Federal or any state agency. We are in fact, are licensed insurance agents. Once again, absolutely no selling or marketing of any type will take place during any educational workshop we host.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.” —Benjamin Franklin
Have Questions? Get in Touch!
Tampa Metro: 813-556-6580
Pinellas County: 727-266-5869